Member information change

  • HOME »
  • Member information change

Notification of changes in affiliation / home address, etc.

Please contact us from the Inquiry form.

About name change

The name of an individual member (regular member, student member) cannot be changed.
For example, if you want to change the name of a member due to a personnel change of the company, you need to cancel the membership of the currently registered individual member and apply for a new membership for those who wish to register.

About withdrawal procedure ===> Inquiry form.

About membership application ===> Application form
Please be sure to write the explanation of the member change in the note so that the member change can be done smoothly.
Copyright © RQES secretariat site All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress & BizVektor Theme by Vektor,Inc. technology.